The Glowbl Academy
Fully enjoy your subscription with the Glowbl Academy. Save time on your workshop creation with specifically made templates by Glowbl, for you.
Download our guideline sheets
Fast integration within your Glowbl space
- Need to answer practical questions with the aid of collective intelligence? Encourage feedback and strategic planning with action learning workshop. Follow these guidelines to easily facilitate this workshop.
The hello game
- Encourage your learners to actively participate with this collaborative activity. This sheet will guide you through the different steps to successfully launch your session.
The World Cafe
- Organize a World Cafe in a friendly atmosphere to brainstorm new ideas. Follow this sheet’s instructions step by step and engage all of your participants.
The poll and predict
- At the beginning of your training course, identify your learners’ needs and preferences with the poll and predict activity.
This sheet will guide you into successfully organizing this activity.
The spontaneous roleplay
- Simulate difficult conversations to anticipate real life situations. This sheet will guide you through the setup of this activity.
The thinking hats (De Bono)
- How would you refine an idea with your team? With De Bono’s thinking hats, every participant can express their creativity whilst looking at a situation through different angles. Quickly set up this workshop with this guideline sheet.
- With the Rex method, your learners will improve their practices by understanding their failures and successes.
This guideline sheet will help you prepare and facilitate this workshop.
The GROW meeting
- How do you take decisions efficiently during team meetings? With the GROW method, guarantee the participants’ engagement and productivity.
Follow the guidelines of this sheet, and convert your meeting into a worthwhile one.
The unfinished story
- Need to get a message across? The “Unfinished Story” activity asks learners to imagine the ending of a story and enable them to identify the key learning points.
- An activity that will enable you to immediately include everyone and generate better and more ideas faster than ever before.