Glowbl is an innovating internet start up that creates a communication social network and gives the opportunity to set up real-time collaboration services in the browser and on mobile devices. Glowbl leads various projects with major companies, universities, media & e-commerce platforms and aims at people wishing to use the web together.
We are currently seeking a:
Graphic Designer / Art Director
What you will be doing
Along with different teams (tech/integration, business development, marketing/communication and UX/UI):
- You will work closely with the development and UX teams to successfully execute all projects.
- You will update the brand graphics, website and software interfaces.
- You will work on graphics respecting brand and UX concepts.
- You will create homogenous graphics for communication, social media, UI, and others.
- You will maintain high standards by communicating design concepts with clear reasoning.
What you will need
- Bachelor Degree of Arts in graphic design or related field
- Experience in designing for web, mobile & print
- Highly creative mindset and brand communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video production & Motion Design
- Ability to consider UX driven design and ergonomy
- Agile project development skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- English in professional context at least and other languages
If you are graphic design professional with the strong desire and interest in joining a start-up, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location: Lyon/Paris
Job type: Permanent position
Starting date: Asap
Salary: According to experience
More information on Glowbl: