Glowbl is an innovating internet startup that creates a communication social network and gives the opportunity to set up real-time collaboration services in the browser and on mobile devices. Glowbl leads various projects with major companies, universities, media & e-commerce platforms and aims at people wishing to use the web together.
We are currently seeking an:
Experienced QA Tester
Under the supervision of the COO, you will be responsible for the QA activity, both web and mobile. You will have responsibility for setting up the best practices to improve the quality of the website, Flash and mobile applications. You will be required to perform both functional and technical tests.
- Be the team leader in terms of quality and make quality an essential component.
- Set up and oversee testing processes and methodologies.
- Bring your unique abilities to improve current tools.
- Set and maintain functional testing.
- Extend the coverage of automatic tests, in relation with the dev team.
- Follow the progress of integration and take part in meetings (Agile methodology).
- Identify and track bugs, control corrections.
- Be responsible for the quality of deliverables gone into production.
- Manage testing service providers (crowdtesting, non regression testing).
- Monitor and communicate regarding daily quality operations.
- Monitor quality trends as well as software quality best practices.
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and the desire to advance in testing and QA.
- 3/5+ years of experience with functional and technical QA testing on web and mobile devices.
- You have a strong knowledge of digital quality assurance.
- You are knowledgeable with automation testing tools.
- You have already worked with outsourced test resources, for example nearshore.
- Experience with load testing in a digital environment is a plus.
- Having experience in collaborative tools and videoconference is a plus.
- You have analytical skills with a meticulous mind and you are capable of working independently.
- You are proactive and demonstrate creativity in terms of quality assurance.
- You are seeking a challenging position and have the ability to work as a team member.
- You are fluent in English (other languages such as German and Spanish are a bonus).
Are you excited and passionate about user experience? Are you looking for a new challenge with an innovative startup on an international scale? Please apply and send your resume + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: According to experience
- Job location: Lyon / travels to Paris
- Job type: Permanent position
- Starting date: Asap
More information on Glowbl: