1. Java is not installed on your computer
How can I check if Java is installed?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
2. Click the Agree and Continue button.
3. Follow instructions.
How do I install Java for my Windows?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click the Free Java Download button.
3. Click the Agree and Start Free Download button.
4. Save the installer file to your computer and run the installer file.
5. Restart your browser.
How do I install Java on my Mac?
1. Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp , download the jre-8u31-macosx-x64.dmg file. Review and agree to the terms of the license agreement before downloading the file.
2. Double-click the .dmg file to launch it.
3. Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
2. Java plugin is disabled on Chrome
How do I enable the Java plugin on Chrome?
1. Type chrome://plugins into your address bar and press Enter
2. Find the Java(TM) plugin
3. If the plugin is disabled, click the Enable link to enable the plugin
4. Check the Always allowed box for the plugin if it’s unchecked
3. Java plugins is blocked on Chrome
How do I unblock plugins on Chrome?
1. Click on Plugin icon on the right side of the addresse bar, Select Always allow plug-ins on … , or
Click the Options icon (icon with three lines) on the right side of the browser toolbar, Select Settings
2. Go to the Search settings box at the top right portion of the page and type in plug
3. Click the Content settings… button in the results
4. Scroll down to the Plug-ins section and click the Run automatically (recommended) option