1. Do all the participants listen to the music at the exact same time when I play it?
Yes, Glowbl is made to guarantee that anyone who is there with you hears and sees the same content, exactly the same way and at the same time as you do.
2. How do I authorize other participants to control or select the track?
You just need the give the right on the app.
3. How do I give rights to someone?
You just need to click on their Bubble or go to the LiveStage Administration.
4. How do I transfer the SoundCloud song I play in another tab?
You just copy the URL of the SoundCloud song you want and paste it in the Glowbl SoundCloud music app’s search field. Glowbl will find it for you straight away!
5. How do I select the SoundCloud app on Glowbl?
It’s quick and easy. From the menu, you just need to click on “Applications” and SoundCloud icon. The app is automatically integrated into your LiveStage. Then choose your music to share it with your friends.
6. How do I create a playlist?
Just find the songs you want using the integrated search field or your favorites once you have synchronized your personal account. Then drag and drop them in the tracklist at the bottom of the app. Double click will do it too. Several users can interact in the same time, rearrange the order or delete songs.
7. How can I set a specific start time?
Once the song is on, at a specific time, click on the icon “Save the application state in my Snapshots”. The song will be stocked in “Snapshots” when you go back to "Applications and Snapshots" in the top bar. You’ll just have to select it when decided.