Pricing and plans
Select the offer that suits you
VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS and corporate seminars
The right solution to organise remote training, flipped classrooms and sub-working groups
Perfect to give it a try
- 1 space limited to 3 tables
- Public access
- Glowbl graphic design
- Integration with Google Drive files
Offer Trainer The most
Individual licence subscription
€15 / mo
Or €150 / year
(2 months free)
- Creation of an unlimited number of personal, permanent virtual rooms
- Each room consists of 1 main table and 8 breakout tables
- The trainer sets up beforehand or in real time the rights to speak and handle content on each table
- Graphic customisation of your rooms and tables
- Up to 40 participants
- Direct access for guests through a unique private link
- Possible access restriction to a list of emails
- Toolbox for facilitation, interaction and co-creation (Google Drive files, polling, private chat, public announcement…)
- The licensee only can use facilitation tools
Manage your teams
- Manage your organisation and users
- Possibility to have multi-trainer rooms
- Possible integration to your tools LMS, SSO…
- Possible dedicated subdomain and infrastructure
- Possible options customisation
- Priority support
Whatever your offer is, you always get them
Direct access for your guests with a unique link for each room
Just share the invitation link to your guests. There is no software or plugin to install. They just have to click on the recommended mode: they enter their name or they create an account.
Preloading content on each table
Before the class, the teacher can join the room and prepare useful content on each table. During the class, everything is ready and they can move from one content to another in a click through the table library.
Participants can co-create documents, download them, copy them and paste them on another table. Perfect for brainstorming and work together.
The whiteboard can consist of several page. You can write, draw, integrate shapes, colours, texts… Perfect for brainstorming, co-creating, doing word clouds etc.
Webcam / microphone
Using videoconference is available for allowed participants. They can be seen and heard by all the people sharing the same table.
Public and private chat
Sending a live message to the participants sharing the same table is available to react, ask questions or share an external link. Private chat, disabled by default, can be used from private 1-to-1. (private chat is nos available with the Discovery Offer).
Sharing and interacting with documents and videos
You can project any kind of files (PDF, Word, images…), YouTube videos, your screen… You can go from on slide to another, stop the player or point your mouse on content.
Personal content library
Thanks to your personal Glowbl account, you still have access to the content you uploaded previously, no matter the space or table you are on.
List of participants
You can see in real time people getting online and beind added to the list of connected participants.
Digital business card
Clicking on somebody’s bubble gives access to their profile, information and social networks.
Live user attention
When a bubble turns grey, it means that the participant is not focused on the page.
Support, TRAINING AND HELP
Resources are available for you