How to prepare for a session?
Locating yourself in the spaceOpen/close the content
Click on the
and buttons at the bottom right hand corner of your screen to zoom in and out of your space. You can also scroll up and down with your mouse.
Click on the
button to focus on your bubble.
Moving around the spaceOpen/close the content
- Drag and drop your bubble all over the space by clicking on it and maintaining it with your mouse.
- Move your bubble where you’d like to, then release it with your mouse.
Joining a tableOpen/close the content
When you’re moving your bubble around the space, or when you are zoomed all the way out, you can click on the button Join of a table to reach it.
Adding content on a tableOpen/close the content
- Move your mouse over your table.
- Click on the blue button
Project new content in the top left hand corner of your table.
- Choose the type of content you’d like to share.
Allowing/blocking the download of a documentOpen/close the content
- Move your mouse over the table on which you have shared your document, then click on the three dots button
on the bottom right hand corner.
- Click on Allow donwload or Block download.
Removing contentOpen/close the content
Move your mouse over the table on which you have shared your document, then click on the header to display the drop down menu where you’ll retrieve every document you have ever uploaded on your table.
Highlight the selected item, then click on the
icon next to the title of the document.