How to facilitate a session?
Creating a collaborative note template
1. Creating a collaborative note templateOpen/close the content
- Hover the table with your mouse.
- Click on
Project new content.
- Select collaborative note
Click on … bottom right then click on “save as a template”.
Your collaborative note is saved as a template.
- You will find all your collaborative notes templates in the “collaborative note” menu. Click on “From a personal template”
Remarque : Templates are saved and available in the collaborative note library
Projecting Glowbl templates and gamesOpen/close the content
- In your space, hover your table with your mouse.
- Click on
Project new content then select Templates and Games.
- Click on Use a Glowbl template then select a template.
Accessing space customisationOpen/close the content
From your space, move your mouse over the name of it then click on
Customise your space in the pop-up.
nb : Only the space administrator can acces to these settings.
Creating a new sequenceOpen/close the content
- In the
Sequence tab, click on Create a new sequence for the space and give it a title.
- Enter the name of your first step then set a period (optional).
- Add as many steps as you want by clicking on
Add a step.
- When your sequence is ready, click on Broadcast the sequence on the whole space or on Save.
- Chose one of the two options:
– Sequences of this space: to share the sequence with other space facilitators,
– Personal sequences: to use the sequence in any of your spaces.
- Click on Save.